When you have a doctor’s appointment, need to go to the hospital for tests, or simply want to do some shopping, CHC can help you get where you want to go!
While Chesapeake Home Care is not a taxi, bus, limousine, ambulance, ambulette, or transit service, we provide incidental transportation in conjunction with our companionship services. That means we won’t just pick you up and drop you at your destination. We’ll help you get ready, accompany you to your appointment, take notes (at your request), stay with you until you are ready to leave, and then take you back home. And, when you return home, we will stay with you until you are settled back in and ready to safely resume your activities.
A Few of the Ways We Can Help
- Doctor’s appointments and therapy sessions
- Medical testing and procedures
- Hairdresser or barber appointments
- Visits with friends and family
- Religious services, lectures, plays, concerts
- Special family events (weddings, birthdays, graduations, reunions, etc.)
- Drop off /pick up dry cleaning
- Pick up prescriptions
- Grocery shopping
- General shopping